We specialise in heavy and light CNC machining and profile cutting
The company DOMINIK-CNC HEAVY MACHINING s.r.o. has focused on CNC machining since 1994. We take pride in the precision of manufactured components, reliability and long-standing relationships with our partners.
We specialise in machining metals, cast iron and aluminium alloys. We work for market leaders whether in the energy, mechanical engineering, automotive or aviation industries. We have introduced ISO9001 and ISO14001 quality systems.
A Team of Experienced CNC Machinists
Our 14-member team consists of specialists in CNC machining, experienced milling machine operators and machinists. If you would like to join our team, please take a look at our current vacancies. As well as high rates of pay, we also offer other benefits (meal vouchers, Christmas bonuses, career growth and training).
Constant Improvement in CNC Machining
We take care to ensure that we are constantly developing. For this reason, we train our employees and invest in the modernisation of our machine fleet. In 2019, we are planning to purchase a measuring centre for quality control. In 2020, we intend to purchase a large CNC horizontal machining centre or a gantry type portal CNC machining centre.
Our Journey to CNC Heavy Machining
- 2018 – introduction of ISO9001 and ISO14001 quality systems.
- 2014 – we purchase a new, highly precise and tough horizontal machining centre with a pallet changer with dimensions of 630 x 630 mm.
- 2008 – the company name changes to DOMINIK-CNC HEAVY MACHINING s.r.o. We acquire a further TAJMAC-ZPS 2080 CNC machining centre , which allows us to machine components weighing up to 3,000 kg.
- 2006 – we invest in a new CNC machining centre , model TAJMAC-ZPS 1680. We make a definitive breakthrough into heavy CNC machining. We are capable of manufacturing heavy components weighing up to 2.5 tonnes.
- 2004 – we purchase a further CNC machining centre. We manufacture components weighing up to 1.5 tonnes.
- 2000 – we acquire our first CNC machining centre. We enter the heavy CNC machining sector.
- 1994 – the company KOVOVÝROBA Miroslav Dominik is born. It specialises in non-rotary machining (milling, boring, drilling and thread milling). We work on conventional machines.