Heavy machining always presents us with a challenge to make full use of the potential of our first-rate machinery and the craftsmanship of our employees. We often use heavy machining processes to produce parts of steam turbines and other energy-producing machines. We are also ready to dive into your orders.
Why choose us for heavy machining?
- Thanks to heavy machining , we are capable of producing both serial products and individual components. It all depends on your requirements.
- Our company employs experienced and skilled CNC machines operators – milling machine operators and machinists. We also take care of their further training.
- We use cutting-edge technology for machining work. We own a modern CNC centre and regularly update our machine fleet.
Some products made using heavy machining
- Turbine and ventilator blades made from chrome materials and inconel.
- Mounting steam turbine rotor blades.
- Parts for rolling stock bogies.
- Hydraulic manifolds of construction machinery (we use deep-hole drilling technology of up to 30 x D).
Components for machine tools
Hydraulic components for building machinery
Components for steam turbines
Carriage components for large transport machinery